|Script for Make Believe|
- Amir: Can you send me an email just to see if it works? To my Gmail?
- Jake: I will transmit it to your brain!
- Amir: Yes, do send me the data! Oo, the king requests the information to be sent to me, forthwith! Quickly now!
- Jake: Stop.
- Amir: Quickly.
- Jake: Alright, I get it.
- Amir: Oo, before they see us.
- Jake: Just quit it!
- Amir: Oo, the prince comes! He comes and goes, he doesn't know what Michelangelo knows.
- Jake: Would you please chill out?
- Amir: Oh! Oh! Oh! (Picks up a coffee cup) A car! Oo, what hark, the king requests me—
- Jake: Stop it, please.
- Amir: —drew the information upon your chest!
- Jake: Don't do anything like—
- Amir: Mm, don't you know—
- Jake: What the hell are you doing?!
- Amir: Sorry.
- Jake: No. I try to have a little bit of fun, and you just take it too far, every fucking time!
- Amir: You've changed, man. You've changed.
- Jake: Oh have I—!