|Script for My Boy|
- (Amir gets up and slowly walks backward, maintaining eye contact with Jake)
- Jake: Woah. I know that look. Means you're about to do something crazy!
- (Amir half somersaults onto a beanbag, change falling out of his pockets!)
- Jake: Oh-hoh no! Yes! No way! I'm gonna hug you. I'm gonna hug you! I'm gonna hug you, here we go! (Hugs Amir) You're my boy. You're my boy.
- (Amir wakes up at his desk. A dick is doodled on his cheek.)
- Amir: Jake. Jake.
- Jake: What?
- (Amir gets up as before, but Jake dismisses him)
- Amir: (Jumping up and down) Jake! Jake! JAKE!
- Jake: What?!
- Amir: (Getting ready to somersault) So stupid... (Somersaults, change falling out of his pockets, his ankle clipping a chair) Ah. Oo. Oogh! So. (Hops on one leg to Jake) Ahh. Let's do a thing where we walk on one leg for the rest of the week. Pretty chill.
- Jake: Why don't you just sit back at your desk.
- Amir: I will. (Falls down next to Jake) Ahh, actually... Oo, is it hot in here, cause my ankle is swollen. Ahhh. You're my boy, you're my boy. You're my boy.
- Jake: What?
- Amir: Oogh. Take off my shoe. (Proffers Jake his wounded leg)
- Jake: You hurt yourself? Did you hurt your ankle?
- Amir: No. Just take off my shoe, my ankle needs to breathe. [...]
- Jake: So you didn't hurt your foot, right?
- Amir: No I did not, just please take—
- Jake: So if I go right here—(grabs Amir's ankle)
- Amir: AAAAHHHH—!