|Script for New Computer|
- Amir: New computer huh?
- Jake: Yeah.
- (Jake moves the new tall monitor so it blocks his line of sight to Amir. Amir cranes his neck sideways to see Jake; Jake moves the monitor more.)
- Amir: (With his neck still sideways) Ow. (Standing up so he can see over Jake's monitor) Come on, this is ridiculous, I can't work like this. I can't even see my screen!
- Jake: Can you just try to relax? What are you doing?
- Amir: (Getting up on his desk) One second.
- Jake: Come on. Amir. Just try to work like a normal person. Please.
- Amir: (Sitting on his desk now) Did I tell you I found the sickest Halloween costumes for us brotha? Check it out. (Pointing to himself) Corn—(pointing to Jake) and the cob.
- Jake: You mean corn on the cob.
- Amir: Is it?