|Script for Sleeping Pills|
- Amir: Jake. Did you get my email? My article idea?
- Jake: I did. It was terrible.
- Amir: Terribly bad, maybe.
- Jake: Same thing, right? It's the same thing.
- Amir: Wha 'eva.
- Jake: (Yawns) Why am I so tired?
- Amir: Shouldn't keep working this hard, man.
- Jake: What?
- Amir: You needed a break.
- Jake: What did you do?
- Amir: Put sleeping pills in your coffee.
- Jake: I don't drink coffee.
- (Behind Jake, someone drinking coffee (evidently) falls over)
- Amir: I put it in your water too.
- (Jake conks out. He wakes up later in the day, and it is implied that he is dreaming.)
- Jake: What just happened?
- Amir: I don't know. Are you okay?
- Jake: Uh, yeah. Yes.
- Amir: Listen, sorry I've been acting weird for the past couple years. I'm gonna stop all that now.
- Jake: Really? That's great! Thanks.
- Amir: No problemo. Hah, I'm just kidding.
- Jake: AGH!
- Amir: Are you okay?
- Jake: I think I just got a migraine.
- (Back in the real world, Amir is carrying Jake through the office, accidentally banging his head on someone's monitor)
- Amir: Woah, are you sweating?
- Jake: I don't know.
- Amir: You're like, really wet dude.
- (In the real world, Amir is running the faucet over Jake's forehead)
- Jake: (Shivering and hugging himself) Jesus, it's cold in here!
- (In the real world, Jake is shirtless, and Amir is carrying him outside. Amir puts him down on the ground. Jake wakes up.)
- Jake: Why are you doing this?
- (Amir bends closer)
- Amir: (Whispering) I don't know.
- (Amir's chin is on Jake's shoulder, back in the office, and Amir keeps making the "HUH!" sound until he coughs)